Thursday, January 4, 2007

This is actually kind of fun!!

I have been reading some of the blogs of my other classmates and find myself enjoying it more thoroughly than I thought I would. I was skeptical at first about continually bouncing from blog to blog trying to remember who's conversation that I had commented on, but it really isn't that difficult. I'm sure as time moves on, and we actually meet and get to know our other classmates in person it will continue to get easier. Along with becoming veteran bloggers.
Thanks

2 comments:

Kyle Basilius said...

I am getting used to this Karrick...its is hard to keep up!!! So many comments and posts...lots of link clicking!

F.R. said...

It is fun browsing other people blogs, so many blogs that I can read from. Although, I get nervous choosing which one that I should put my comments.