Sunday, October 28, 2007

Portfolio: Section



This was the final section of the building that I produced for the project. The core was the element that I spent the most time on. Part of my program was to control items that a visitor would see at different moments. Each level had a different program, and a different skin. As one would traverse the center stair you would see the different operations of the building, and different products. Additionally, the levels were designed to provide different experiences with the products.





This particular section was an earlier section when there was only one stair. If part of my program was to control the chaos, seperating the core experience of the visitor vs. the staff running up and down the stairs doing thier job was essential. I was encouraged to explore this quite a bit during the semester, and you will find a couple of different version of the core rendered thoughout this portfolio.

No comments: